Pebble watches

twobears

Of course. It's all relative isn't it. Too be fair to BBK if I COULD afford to spend an obscene amount on a watch I liked then I would lol.

But then he doesn't have a woman or kids :lol:

Perhaps he would if he spent some of his watch fund on taking ladies out for drinks etc.

Of course. It's all relative isn't it. Too be fair to BBK if I COULD afford to spend an obscene amount on a watch I liked then I would lol.

But then he doesn't have a woman or kids :lol:

Perhaps he would if he spent some of his watch fund on taking ladies out for drinks etc.

But then how would he impress them :shrug:

dont really see the point of the pebble watch TBH. Already carrying a phone. If It lets me know for instance I have a text message and I can read it. I still need to then get my phone out to reply. Just doubling up on the actions required

I ordered a white Pebble watch when it first appeared on Kickstarter, was excited to get it but its been that long I'm just gonna sell it as soon as it arrives! Looks good but novelty has worn off after having to wait SO long!

My husband also ordered his on Kickstarter when they first appeared and I think the waiting time has killed off his enthusiasm too. I know he thinks it is really ugly now he's seen it. I am sure that if one of his work colleagues offers to buy it today he will get rid of it.

I stick to rolex, I know its not the best time keeper in the world but the quality and look is just epic.

Depends which one, some of their stuff is lovely where as I think a lot of it is just far too flashy.

My mate has a milgauss with the green glass and its a classy looking thing. Not my taste at all but I still appreciate it.

I like Rado - I have 2 real ones (one was a present in 1983 and still looks like new) and a £100 fake bought in Egypt and still going strong

I also have a 350Z watch which is for sale lol

See thats just it....... you can appreciate quality and design........ I am just not into the modern watches like pebble etc

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I hate the modern pebble watches (never heard of them before) retro all the way for me.

TBH a watch is a watch to me. I have a few nice dress watches like an Armani, guess etc. but i have a nice Breitling watch that was passed to me when my grandfather died. I love it but ive probably only worn it 3 times just to keep other family members happy.

I just bought a Tissot for just shy of £600 - love it - but can't believe i spent that much

my normal watch purchases are sub £20 - throw em away when they die, no probs

TBH a watch is a watch to me. I have a few nice dress watches like an Armani, guess etc. but i have a nice Breitling watch that was passed to me when my grandfather died. I love it but ive probably only worn it 3 times just to keep other family members happy.

I'd love a Breitling ... I have a £100 copy I wear now and then

I'd love a Breitling ... I have a £100 copy I wear now and then

Yeah its a great watch. I like it because you cant buy them new online, you have to buy them from an authorised dealer in the flesh.

My brother in law retired from the military ( special reconnaissance regiment) after 24 years service. I bought him a nice seiko watch as a retirement present and he loves it!

I have just 2 watches, a Tissot that my dad brought back from Singapore in 1968 and a Guess that I bought from Duty Free in Denver 2001. Both cost around £100 but I guess the Tissot might be worth a fair bit now :) .

Pete

• Like 1

I've never owned a watch. :cry:

But I'm never late.

I use my highly accurate body clock. Which I'm willing to sale. It comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Edited by Harryjax