Emmanuel Adebayor

Dashurik

Adebayor, Adebayor, he used to like coach trips, but not any more.

AROFLMAO and I'm Spurs fan as well :D

Also killing myself at Crumb's correction, proper :lol:

Adebayour pre contract signing was brilliant, I was calling him "Spurs legend" after about 2 matches. Adebayour post contract signing is as active as a corpse, reads the game like Stevie Wonder and makes an injured sloth look energetic. We agreed in the pub the other day that I would almost certainly make a better striker than him, as Id probably run for at least 400 yards per half.

As soon as Defoe is match fit I hope not to see the lanky wastrel in a Spurs shirt again.

The way he's been playing lately he's more championship than champions league, absolute passenger against City, looks disinterested at the moment and needs to sort out his attitude sharpish :angry:

Can't agree more with you..

Adebayour pre contract signing was brilliant, I was calling him "Spurs legend" after about 2 matches. Adebayour post contract signing is as active as a corpse, reads the game like Stevie Wonder and makes an injured sloth look energetic. We agreed in the pub the other day that I would almost certainly make a better striker than him, as Id probably run for at least 400 yards per half.

As soon as Defoe is match fit I hope not to see the lanky wastrel in a Spurs shirt again.

you absolutely right! He was a super man in the beginning ,at the moment he doesn't perform at all.