Clarkson on the 350z

Mikesding

Well i was gutted that Clarkson laid into the car again, and again, and again ! But he did give Nissan the benefit of Doubt in the end regarding the UK version. All in all though he just hated the car :scare: I dont have his money (sadly)or choice of carssssss to buy (sadly) lol , but i Luv me Z, worked hard for it and im a HAPPY GUY ! As we all are :D:yahoo:

• Like 1

Watching you lot get all defensive is priceless :lol: its a car, you love it, who gives a monkey what someone else thinks. You bought it for you, not because your mates told you. Every takes the Mick out of my rusted wooden old mans jag. I get comments about flay caps, wippets, and grey hair. But I don't care, as every time I look at her and I push the loud button, she makes me smile. The fact Clarkson thinks my car is awesome is just a small bonus. :lol:

Watching you lot get all defensive is priceless :lol: its a car, you love it, who gives a monkey what someone else thinks. You bought it for you, not because your mates told you. Every takes the Mick out of my rusted wooden old mans jag. I get comments about flay caps, wippets, and grey hair. But I don't care, as every time I look at her and I push the loud button, she makes me smile. The fact Clarkson thinks my car is awesome is just a small bonus. :lol:

Calm down grandad and drink your cocoa :wheelchair:

• Like 1

Calm down grandad and drink your cocoa :wheelchair:

:lol:

As V6 engines go, I found the zed engine note lacking. When you compare it to the likes of the Alfa V6 Its just a bit...meh! Yes you can fancy it up with a new exhaust etc and it does change the note, but I still find it a bit....meh! Its a good engine, just not the best note. But as always this is just personal taste.

I've got to agree with Rich on this.. Don't hate me I love the zed and all her roar, torque etc.

But coming from a 147GTA before her. Nothing compares to the sound that Busso V6 gave.. Every time you fired her up it was :teeth:

The neighbors hated me, but it scared the living **** out of you and any fool silly enough to get it it with you. :lol: on a daily basis it was a prep talk on is she going to mame or try and kill today..

And that's why I like the Zed she's an easy ride till you push it then another beast comes to play.. The Alfa was just balls out but beautifully sounding :cloud9:

:lol: You think this bad, should have seen the GTROC after that Scottish bint that was on TG a while back said she sold her R35 & her reasons for disliking it :surrender:

• Like 1

:lol: You think this bad, should have seen the GTROC after that Scottish bint that was on TG a while back said she sold her R35 & her reasons for disliking it :surrender:

:lol: i forgot about her,

dont get me started on the R35, thats another car i hate with a passion

Anyone have the review/comparison between the 370z and the Z4. Seem to remember he was fond of the 370z until he drove it in the wet, and hated it. Clarkson isn't a fan of Jap cars in general.

Dont know about him not being a fan of jap cars as I remember warching him in a skyline and loving it this was years ago . Don't even think it was even a TG episode and his hair was even worse than it is now.Also remember how he loved the GTR compared to the Jag as he said buy the one made for the job and not the one given a facelift or something like that.

3 things

A. Clarkson needs a rusty coat hanger jamming down his japper.

2. Even if it was a Renault engine who's bothered? It's hardly too much of a stretch of brand Renault to Nissan.....it's hardly a premium badge is it

D. Biscuit is a mong. Total total mong if he thinks the sound of a 350 is anything other than a sex wee invoking noise.

10 bonus points if anyone can name the film my listing methodology pays homage to.

• Like 1