Clarkson on the 350z

Mikesding

Well having watched that Im glad I didnt see that prior to buying the Zed as I would of probably been completely put off from buying one ever! I thought the note of the exhaust was lovely even in standard form ( ok not the mutts nuts ) but non the less still a lovely noise.

Jezza's comments are meant to wind you up, it's a magazine in tv format. Not a proper magazine, but NUTS magazine!

Lets be honest here, love him or hate him Jezza is brutally brutal in what he says, and it's just his opinion so doesn't really matter. What matters is what we like.

Personally I like Captain Slow, :lol: .

Anyone have the review/comparison between the 370z and the Z4. Seem to remember he was fond of the 370z until he drove it in the wet, and hated it. Clarkson isn't a fan of Jap cars in general.

Dont know about him not being a fan of jap cars as I remember warching him in a skyline and loving it this was years ago . Don't even think it was even a TG episode and his hair was even worse than it is now.Also remember how he loved the GTR compared to the Jag as he said buy the one made for the job and not the one given a facelift or something like that.

he also loved the honda S2000..another one of my old cars :grin:

Anyone have the review/comparison between the 370z and the Z4. Seem to remember he was fond of the 370z until he drove it in the wet, and hated it. Clarkson isn't a fan of Jap cars in general.

Dont know about him not being a fan of jap cars as I remember warching him in a skyline and loving it this was years ago . Don't even think it was even a TG episode and his hair was even worse than it is now.Also remember how he loved the GTR compared to the Jag as he said buy the one made for the job and not the one given a facelift or something like that.

he also loved the honda S2000..another one of my old cars :grin:

Don't think he ever had an opinion on my Allegro 1100 TC :lol:

I think TC stands for 'total crap'?

Edited by Builder49

Who cares what some fat middle class actor thinks about your car?

Literally every other review I have read/heard on the 350 have been positive! These clowns are only interested in TV ratings, and trying to be 'funny'

....and there about a funny as kidney stones.

As V6 engines go, I found the zed engine note lacking. When you compare it to the likes of the Alfa V6 Its just a bit...meh! Yes you can fancy it up with a new exhaust etc and it does change the note, but I still find it a bit....meh! Its a good engine, just not the best note. But as always this is just personal taste.

You got the wrong exhaust then mine sounds AWEEEEESOMMMME.

But I 100% agree with your later post. You buy a car because you like it not because he does.

Main issue i find with top gear is... They do a review on the new GTi which is reasonable to review. Its car show and sports car those who watch can afford. Then turn round in 1minute and say "if u want a gti. Just go buy a ferrari" and then they do a review on a million pound supercar. Nice 1.

Edit: ontop of that, the cool wall.... A citron c1 is sub zero and a lambo aventador is uncool? Ok only rich guys drive them poor guys hate rich guys. No taste :p

Edited by ddcboyle