Drive careful in Wales...

If you check the longer video,they don't even know the turn to go down the east side.

The T needs a little respect, you can't just hit it straight off.

(You can do 96/97% of it on cruse control)

If it is done on the Wales weekend, someone who knows it will lead. (Not me)

If they had done it in the snow !!

That one is down to bad driving. (slow bad driving)

ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THE POLICE UP THERE. 1500 ft above sea level as well so has it's own Welsh climate.

• Like 1

DIp - Just noticed your comment on the vid, I'm not sure you should be advertising "Going there next month with a large group of 350z cars"

Wouldn't want to attract any unwanted attention ;)

If it can be deleted please do asap.

North Wales police know we meet in May and have been 'proactive' in the past.

They tend to notice us quite quickly for some reason. :shrug:

Might have to re think our routes. :bangin:

If it can be deleted please do asap.

North Wales police know we meet in May and have been 'proactive' in the past.

They tend to notice us quite quickly for some reason. :shrug:

Might have to re think our routes. :bangin:

Agreed.

Stupid driving at its best. At least the tits usually have cameras, so at least we can laugh at them! Please if you've not been round the ET, do not try to keep up with people that have, its the no 1 way to come unstuck to assume you can do it if the car in front has.

Although for a laugh, I could give you a guided tour in the bus (joking of course!)

If the police do follow us they'll realise we're all responsible surely?

Why follow then they can sit and wait ;) Those who have done a few will remember the run good few years ago where we must have passed about 3-4 speed traps! :doh: While we dont hide from the Police and inform them of what we're doing, we dont want to attract more attention to ourselves :thumbs:

Whilst we are, I'm one of the 'senior' club member, and don't like snotty nosed kids telling me how to drive. :lol: :lol:

They will follow and 'talk' to members all weekend.

(OK old fart)

Whilst we are, I'm one of the 'senior' club member, and don't like snotty nosed kids telling me how to drive. :lol: :lol:

They will follow and 'talk' to members all weekend.

(OK old fart)

It's ok, I'm not a kid and have a lot to learn about driving. I'll learn from the master :)

Worth mentioning that in the past people have been banned from the club and attending events for dangerous driving. Anyone who drives like a tool on the Wales weekend will be removed from the club and there will not be a discussion about it.

Friendly reminder :)

• Like 2

Bad driving as far as I can see.

The other thing to remember about these roads is the fact that what you may think is a clear flat road has in fact a hidden dip and possibly a car or animal or even standing water running off the hill. the road from Bala to Llandegla had such an issue last year, trail of traffic with drivers treating the road with respect but had a tool of a bike come flying around me and others around a corner which he thought was sighted only to find a feck off big distressed bull in the road. He must have missed it by inches and lost a lot of weight.

Morale of the story when driving on any of these roads treat them with respect.

ive never done the E T as a whole bit I have driven some of the roads and we are so lucky having the fantastic vistas on our doorstep :)