Anyone in the T-shirt printing business?

scottyp

Wonder if anyone can help? - looking to get some T-shirts printed up for a stag do (12), but can't find a place to do it at a reasonable price - £10+ per shirt for a photo on a plain white t seems excessive - can anyone recommend or help out please?

I run a garment printing business too and offer everything from sublimation printing (great for photos) to Direct-To-Garment printing (great for detailed work) to embroidery and transfer technology. Just PM if I can be of any help :)

p.s. we don't charge anything like the cost you've been quoted!!

Edited by twobears

Tarmac, depends on what sort of customisation you are after - embroidery, no difference, DTG it would take more v v expensive (talking £179 a litre ex VAT :scare: ) white iwics ink but not sure if most people would pass that cost on to the customer? We don't tend to on reasonably sized orders (or forum members orders ;) ). If you tell me exactly what you are after I will be happy to give you a no obligation quote :) Annie www.twobears.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, Wales comes to mind! Lets all have username T-Shirts!

I'm trying to find an appropriate T Shirt for Wales so I don't have to repeat "Hi, I'm Aliensurfer" 60 times in polite company!

I think this is a great idea.

Thank you Scott - glad you liked your T-shirts :teeth:

If anyone does want any work doing I do embroidery, direct to garment printing (ideal for T-shirts), sublimation printing (great for photos of you and your car) and also vinyl printing for clothing to name but a few. I can also do baseball caps, mugs and mousemats which are very popular. If you want any orders to be delivered to you in Wales please can you let me know as soon as possible so that I can get them ready in time as I am setting off for Wales a few days early myself. Thanks :)

The charity ones I did last year?? I need a photo of you before I arrive I think. Don't want too much of a surprise. The one you sent me of your reflection in that TV that you were selling on eBay doesn't count either :scare::lol::lol:

• Like 1

PM Squee. She runs a garment printing business.

Thank you Treacle....I do indeed run one but looks like TwoBears has cleared up here for me ;)

That'll teach me not to log-in for a couple of weeks :lol:

S.

Edited by Squee