hi,

iam in a few jap car clubs,been into jap cars for about 20 years.had a few nissans in the past but never a 350Z.had three 300ZX two lwb and one swb.great cars,three skylines,and a number of other jap cars.i have been looking into a 350Z for a short time,i like what i see so have put my car up for sale and i am now looking into a Z.

i dont need four doors so have put my Aristo up for sale,so hope it goes soon as i am on the look out.

nice write up on buyers gide,help me look out for a few little things.

9841be17-303f-4797-a9d6-65b966b35190_zpsea8ad24c.jpg

this is my 400bhp aristo i have put up for sale,soon as its gone i will hope to fiend a 350z,not shore what colour to go for but i dont think it will be in black as what a bitch to keep clean.

• Like 1

would love a white one,just love white cars,but all seem to be out of my price range.had a good look on pistonheads and ebay,there are a few Zs on there iam quite interested in,and not bad prices.i hope to get round the £7k for the aristo so should get a fair 350 for that.by the sound of it,its got to have history or i wont touch it.