Nismo without the Nismo?

The Bounty Bar Kid

Yes it's so very wrong!!!!!

That would be like using carbon covers instead of real carbon replacement parts!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

You do what you like mate - If it's a Nismo oil cap then it can say Nismo it's not false advertising is it?

Not sure how you know so much about wonderbras though :p

• Like 1

Can't see any problem with it. Why would there be?

Sticking a Nismo badge on if you had no Nismo bits would be shitty, but just putting genuine Nismo bits on?no problem at all, and better that that cheapy eBay crap or similar.

Very odd question.

Can't see any problem with it. Why would there be?

Sticking a Nismo badge on if you had no Nismo bits would be shitty, but just putting genuine Nismo bits on?no problem at all, and better that that cheapy eBay crap or similar.

Very odd question.

I've got nismo badges on my b pillars. Far as I'm aware there's nothing nismo on the car lol

Edited by Shaun1982

If your worried about it, just buy one anyway and then dont open your hood to show anyone :)

Why would you put a wonderbra under your BONNET - "hood" bloomin foreigners :p

or did you mean hoodie - more logical a wonderbra would be under a hoodie I suppose???

Why would you put a wonderbra under your BONNET - "hood" bloomin foreigners :p

or did you mean hoodie - more logical a wonderbra would be under a hoodie I suppose???

Since I changed my MAC to Canada country code the auto correct has been going mental. I was going to say something about fenders . . . awww FFS its done it again :rant:

Anyway back on topic, a wonder bra should NEVER be hidden under a hoodie :nono: Honestly Chris what were you thinking :lol: