Waxybox has arrived

ewan221

And mine. :yahoo:

Annnnd... what's in the box?!?

Chemical Guys Grime Reaper, Lucas Oil Slick Mist, Juicy Details Mint Wheels, AutoBrite Hellshine Pain Glass Cleaner, Waxybox Clay & Lube, Smartwax Rimwax, Carnauba Wax #006, glass cloth, air freshener and a Creme Egg.

And mine. :yahoo:

Annnnd... what's in the box?!?

Chemical Guys Grime Reaper, Lucas Oil Slick Mist, Juicy Details Mint Wheels, AutoBrite Hellshine Pain Glass Cleaner, Waxybox Clay & Lube, Smartwax Rimwax, Carnauba Wax #006, glass cloth, air freshener and a Creme Egg.

I think I may have to jump onto this bandwagon and sign up for this. Read the initial stuff but was a bit sceptical.

This is amazeballz, just washed her after work, gonna Slick Mist and Hellshine before the sun goes.

Anyone else get a little piano black pot of lip balm? Tasty!

Edited by SuperStu

I thought the tub of wax was going to be a sample pot, really surprised it was a full pot of dodo juice super natural and the wash mit alone must cost around £15!

The tyre gel is great also.

Sounds like a gift pack... I got nanolex premium and a mitt in mine

Do we all get the same items? Thanks again for organising. I'll be looking forward to my box arriving monthly.

The gift packs are the full products and quite random - for instance, I got a full bottle of Nanolox whereas Stuarty got Dodo Supernatural.

The actual normal waxybox all but one product is the same for all - there is usually one 'random' product in there too...

Do we all get the same items? Thanks again for organising. I'll be looking forward to my box arriving monthly.

The gift packs are the full products and quite random - for instance, I got a full bottle of Nanolox whereas Stuarty got Dodo Supernatural.

The actual normal waxybox all but one product is the same for all - there is usually one 'random' product in there too...

Sorry mate, i was at the wind up, I got the same as everyone else. I was waiting on someone taking the bait! Lol.

Sorry mate, i was at the wind up, I got the same as everyone else. I was waiting on someone taking the bait! Lol.

Haha I had to laugh at this, genius! I genuinely believed you to.

On a serious note this is an amazing idea, sorry if I missed it but how much is this costing a month at the moment?

On a serious note this is an amazing idea, sorry if I missed it but how much is this costing a month at the moment?

It's usually £15 per month plus pp, but with a forum code its £10 plus pp. for £10 per month its a great deal. It lets you try stuff you usually wouldnt try. Also this month i more or less received everything i needed to give my car a mini detail.

It's usually £15 per month plus pp, but with a forum code its £10 plus pp. for £10 per month its a great deal. It lets you try stuff you usually wouldnt try. Also this month i more or less received everything i needed to give my car a mini detail.

Thanks mate, will definitely be up for this as soon as I'm back in work!

• Like 1