Wheels! Help!

Rajzed

Haha I literally just wanted to get my wheels spic and span and get them looking brand spanking new. Thought I'd take my time and do it properly one at a time - hence needed just one wheel!

Looks like the stud pattern is of a different size so this won't work.. :(

Still open to suggestions! Literally just need a wheel for a short period of time!

Its got the smaaallesst mark on it and I want to tackle it before it gets worse. I was going to do them myself that's why - and I use it daily to get to work - hence a spare wheel is needed..

How about using the spare ?

Stick an ad in the wanted section. I'm sure someone will have a spare wheel knocking around with a legal tyre on it. The standard 18 inch GT (non Rays) often pop up on eBay for not much money - you could always relist it once you've finished to get some cash back too.

Wouldn't you need one front and one rear though, even if doing them one at a time? :shrug:

Ahh, on rereading you are doing it yourself so just want a wheel to put on the car in the emantime, you arent going to be driving about :)

Let me know exactly where you are and Im sure I can find someone to lend you (probably a standard S14) wheel for as long as you need :thumbs:

Ahh, on rereading you are doing it yourself so just want a wheel to put on the car in the emantime, you arent going to be driving about :)

Re-re-read it :lol: He does use the car daily, "I use it daily to get to work" that's why he doesn't want to use the spare. :thumbs: