Is my husband having an affair?

twobears

He rang earlier to say that he couldn't get home until late because the M62 was covered in fish :wacko: I know its been raining a lot but that's one heck of an excuse :lol:

That's the blatant fishy tail story, I'd get yourself out to a wine bar fast and get yourself a new chap before he lays the bad news down!

I'm in a bar in Dublin if you fancy joining me and the Mrs for Paddy's day. :shrug:

Pervert!

Bar, Paddy's Day!!! NOT the bedroom Adrian!

Hey Adrian, why not pop over for some Irish culture.

Wasso, seriously, what is Dublin like? I've always wanted to go since trying (and failing miserably) to read Ulysses :surrender: My husband is half Irish but I think he's only ever been to Ireland once and that was on a work trip so he probably only saw the inside of a taxi and an office so he's no help.

We came here about 5 years ago one Chrostmas time. It's like London, but can't understand a damn word they say.....

It's pricey at £4 a pint so £100 in the space of 6 hours has gone!! (Not all on drink).

We're in the hotel lounge chilling after our hectic 45min flight and all the walking :lol: oh and drinking.

Boring :lol:

We came here about 5 years ago one Chrostmas time. It's like London, but can't understand a damn word they say.....

It's pricey at £4 a pint so £100 in the space of 6 hours has gone!! (Not all on drink).

We're in the hotel lounge chilling after our hectic 45min flight and all the walking :lol: oh and drinking.

So that's about 25 pints of beer... but you said not all on drinks, so say 22 pints! :scare: :scare:

Can you still type?! :scare:

:stir:

I think I'd cope ok with the language barrier because my father-in-law has a very strong accent and I can understand him ok :teeth: The weird thing is that my husband doesn't think his father has an accent when, in reality, it hasn't been watered down at all despite years of living in Yorkshire. I think Irish accents are lovely and I like to hear Irish people say my surname because I can't actually say it properly myself since it's very Irish :blush:

I think he is definitely having an affair and the only reasonable thing to do is have one too, see you at the hotel ;)

Trinity Capital Hotel - don't hang around mate a plate of scampi has been ordered, oh wait a minute, you mean Twobears, sorry you carry on :lol:

£4.00, same price in Winchester where I live... Expensive nights out with the lads :(