Zed saves my job and possible jail time.

Stutopia

The last few weeks at work have been gruesome, endless, endless meetings and workshops, followed by more reviews and discussions. Omnishambles. I hate this sort of thing, I like actually doing things. Coincendentally, work has got particularly tiresome since I bought my first Zed. BUT, now when I'm in a meeting and want to tear out my own eyeballs and stuff them in my ears to block it all out, I just think about the drive home. Starting her up, hearing the growl, being pinned back in the seat and breezing past Fred & Mable in their Yaris, maybe blasting out some tunes on the way. The Zed has literally stopped me quitting my job, or beating someone about the face with a sticky USB keyboard and getting fired/sent down.

Just wanted to say it out loud. I love my Zed. It's great fun, twice every single day, and it's saved me from being unemployed and potless. Best purchase ever, and it's got me on here too, which is also great.

Rant over, thanks for listening.

• Like 5

Folk ask me why i buy sports cars when i hardly use them. The honest answer is that i feel as if i have a limb missing when i dont have one.

Also i loved it when folk would say " you get how many mpg, whats the point in that". Lol.

Edited by stuarty
  • Like 1

Folk ask me why i buy sports cars when i hardly use them. The honest answer is that i feel as if i have a limb missing when i dont have one.

Also i loved it when folk would say " you get how many mpg, whats the point in that". Lol.

I think you also enjoy the "shopping" experience :)

I think you also enjoy the "shopping" experience :)

Lol, actually hate it, but i think a few days is worth having the car you want. My problem is i cant keep my big mouth shut and i'm constantly looking for approval that i'm doing the correct thing.

Best just to get on with it and tell folk when its a done deal!

The last few weeks at work have been gruesome, endless, endless meetings and workshops, followed by more reviews and discussions. Omnishambles. I hate this sort of thing, I like actually doing things. Coincendentally, work has got particularly tiresome since I bought my first Zed. BUT, now when I'm in a meeting and want to tear out my own eyeballs and stuff them in my ears to block it all out, I just think about the drive home. Starting her up, hearing the growl, being pinned back in the seat and breezing past Fred & Mable in their Yaris, maybe blasting out some tunes on the way. The Zed has literally stopped me quitting my job, or beating someone about the face with a sticky USB keyboard and getting fired/sent down.

Just wanted to say it out loud. I love my Zed. It's great fun, twice every single day, and it's saved me from being unemployed and potless. Best purchase ever, and it's got me on here too, which is also great.

I still feel like this after 3.5 years :yahoo:

I still feel like this after 3.5 years :yahoo:

Surely it cant be that good! i cant wait!! lol

Thinking about it I've had mine just over 3.5 years and still love her.

Even tonight was a great de-stree, hitting the twisties and feeling the bite of the tyres and feeling the G's pile on, then the V6 and Zorst sing down the road.

Love it!!

I still feel like this after 35 years :yahoo:

Thats a long time!

Totally agree.

Zeds are GOOD for your health.

It only gets better too.

After nearly 8 years with mine not only do I still look forward to driving it.

Only now, after so many years my seat has moulded to fit me better and as soon as I slide into the car it just feels right.

My son has his comfort blanket and can't be without it.

I HAVE MY ZED : b

Drive home last night, an A4 estate and a clapped out old Toyota in front doing 35 in a 60 - blasting past in second with the car howling put a smile on my face. Getting flashed for having the audacity to overtake made my grin even bigger.

I am childish and I love my car :)

• Like 1