Burnt orange 350 South

Purchased a lovely burnt orange 350z last week after wanting one on and off for a year but wasn't sure whether to sell my sports bike or not..

But I manned up , sold the bike and bought the Z.

Over the moon with it so far, best car Ive ever driven Im only 21 so its a complete privilege!

Only have a couple of pictures but in a month or two Ill open a new thread with an update as it needs some bodywork doing , only minor.

Will take some more recent pictures at a later date.

Enjoy

post-18780-0-00832400-1363182212_thumb.jpg

post-18780-0-51832500-1363182220_thumb.jpg

post-18780-0-26859300-1363182226_thumb.jpg

Welcome and congratulations on the purchase. The chap ( Rich?) who owned that previously had a spin in my car to see if he definitley wanted to a buy a Zed which he did after the drive. Least its staying on the forum B)

Edited by Humpy

Hello and :welcome:.

I've had (and loved) sports bikes for years, but since buying my Zed, I've hardly ridden mine - Any spare time is spent 'tinkering' or simply driving the car now, rather than taking the bike out

Hi guys thanks for the kind words !

Was worried about the orange being a little loud but everytime i look at it i know i made the right choice !

Not driving it lots at the moment as i dont have money for juice so its still a huge novelty.

Yeah i dont regret getting rid of the sports bike this weather makes me realise that and sun in england isnt consistent one bit.

The front bumper is a greddy one i believe and has a minor crack and a lot of chips.

So have some things to sort.

Only plans i have in mind so far , is possible Cat back nismo exhaust next year seeing as its mega £££ but dont want to draw too much attention to myself.

Cheers dudes , Any meets in the summer planned? :D

Edited by SJ350z