A little run out

glrnet

Hey Guys, thanks for all the photos and video.

Sorry I didn't get much time to speak to you guys as I had a long queue that wanna be my passenger so I had to drive for whole day.

The guy with the 370 were looking for you guys in the afternoon to give you guy a passenger lap but he said he couldn't find you guys.

Yeah Mark the car performed well at Silverstone, loads of torque and engine never miss a beat. I gonna work out some video and post it up later in the week.

Hopefully next track day will be warmer and less busy so both the 370z and I can take you guys out for a few lap.

Here I have a short clip when the DB9 spun in front of us -

Oh dear that was a bit of fail to be honest. He was very lucky not to have gone into the wall, and now I can see exactly why he'd collected the stones into his rim, that was a propper off!

I had to get back to the Midlands for a scheduled Midlands meet but would have hung around for a passenger lap that's for sure.

Good to meet you :thumbs:

Yes, good to meet you and the others Dixon - 'fraid after about 4 hours it got just a bit too cold for me to stay on for the afternoon, despite umpteen layers of clothing :lol: .

Didn't know that the DB9 also wounded your car in the process - a bummer. Hope the owner got home OK given the pounding suspension, wheels and tyres took during that 'off'. A lesson learnt there though for him though when that does happen ;)

And I gather there is a little issue with one of the Nitron Coilovers on the 370 to sort out?

Will definitely be up for seeing the zed again and maybe getting a lap as a passenger in with you guys. There were some very tasty cars there and i hope that chap gets his aston sorted. Afraid it was way too cold though and needed to get back down south.

Thanks for the invite.

Edited by Will370z