Thoughts wanted - 2007 Ford Mustang GT

Ewan27

Biggest drawback with LHD, in my experience, is when you are on your own and arrive at form of controlled entrance (tolls/car parks etc) and either give yourself a hernia trying to reach across through the open passenger window or have to squeeze your way out and sprint round and back to pay the charges/get the ticket and get going before the barrier comes back down. Seriously, when it is pouring with rain you will curse it till the cows come home :lol:

• Like 1

OR just get one of the grabber type things that my mate has for his stang. No need to worry about getting a hernia.

Biggest drawback with LHD, in my experience, is when you are on your own and arrive at form of controlled entrance (tolls/car parks etc) and either give yourself a hernia trying to reach across through the open passenger window or have to squeeze your way out and sprint round and back to pay the charges/get the ticket and get going before the barrier comes back down. Seriously, when it is pouring with rain you will curse it till the cows come home :lol:

I spoke to the guy on the phone last night. After probing he admitted this a category C, in which case makes the car overpriced in my opinion. The fact he didn't state this fact in the advert makes me wary about else he might be hiding. :scare:

He has now removed the "light damage" text from the description completely! Unfortunately I'll be giving this one a miss, but if anyone sees a Mustang up for sale give me a PM! Thanks for all your input

What's your budget?

Jurgen at JM-Imports has recently started imported US vehicles. Based on his success with JDM cars, they should be top notch.

Newera Imports would also be worth a shout.

Max would be £13K, but it all depends what I can get for my Yellow GT4 which I'm going to be listing on here very soon. Would you advise I send them a PM?