Potential 350z & 370z cufflinks *For Sale*

Wasso

I'm a big fan of novelty cufflinks, from cars, to boats, playstation controllers and so on. I was scouring the internet and found a gap in the cufflink market and as such I've approached a company in which to make my own 350z cufflinks.

You may think this is a little odd, but hey, I'm not exactly normal.

So branching out from my idea I thought about making 350z and 370z cufflinks for those who love their cars and appreciate novelty cufflinks. In surveying the options I can produce cufflinks in pretty much the same style as these shown below.

ck564__52452_zoom.jpg

They will come in a polished effect which keeps things simple. I enquired if there was an option to have them painted in the colour of your Zed but this isn't possible, which is a shame.

I'm estimating that I could potentially sell these for around the £17-£19, which should include delivery. This price will be exclusive to our forum, so anyone from "other" forums will have to source them via ebay at a higher rate. Then I'm sure there's a wealth of other 350z/370z owners who don't reside within a car fourm.

The cars will be a direct copy of a diecast model, but scaled down of course.

Would any of you be interested in such novelty items?

• Like 1

I'd be interested! How about a Z wallet too?! Been looking for a nice leather one for ages :lol:

Cool thanks for the comments and suggestions.

It would be nice to have ties, socks, pants, wallets, bed sheets etc but think it would be very specific to the weirdos :lol:

This was at the outset just for me but thought hey why not, so just cufflinks I'm afraid.

The Zed badge can be done as well. So I think I'll go for all 3 options.

350z

370z

Z emblem

If say 20+ were interested if do a batch for sure. Otherwise I'd be wearing an array of cufflinks every day of my life.

Ha ha Del Boy cheeky bleeders.... Although I will be investing in a suitcase and a 3 wheeler. :lol:

Yes still have the covers and funny you say because I was only thinking about it Sunday just gone.

We'll have to sort it all out over a pint as I'll need some more boxes within the next few weeks.

I'll see what I can sort out but I think March is a bit hectamondo for me.