*** ARC, BERKS, SFS, BOSE, OEM goodies ***

Adrian@TORQEN

The Bose subwoofer is in good condition, working without faults? Do you ship to Bucharest, Romania? I can't take out the underline. :angry:

I got 3 of them, all working fine, but way to much hassle for my laziness to send to Romania. I'll be in Bucharest in May if you can wait until then, you can have one for free as a Romanian fellow ;)

Regarding the underline:

1. Click this button:

%2A%2A%2A_ARC%2C_BERKS%2C_SFS%2C_BOSE%2C_OEM_goodies_%2A%2A%2A_-_Page_2_-_For_Sale_-_350Z___370Z_UK-20130217-102359.jpg

2. Remove the u's

%2A%2A%2A_ARC%2C_BERKS%2C_SFS%2C_BOSE%2C_OEM_goodies_%2A%2A%2A_-_Page_2_-_For_Sale_-_350Z___370Z_UK-20130217-102444.jpg

3. Click Post.

Done :)

Interested in the ARC box . Still FS :D

Thought you were finally going FI?

I also recall you calling the ARC kit a "Piece of over priced crap" When I had mine ;)

+1 said exactly the same about mine every time he saw it.

Thanks man, I really apreciate your offer. I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait until May if you will still have one available. If you have time then I'll take to a pub/club in return to have a taste of the Bucharest nightlife, I'm sure you'll enjoy. ;) Just give me a sign when you come.

Got rid of the underline! :)

Edited by catamahu

Interested in the ARC box . Still FS :D

Thought you were finally going FI?

I also recall you calling the ARC kit a "Piece of over priced crap" When I had mine ;)

Hey Ian, i had to yank on Adrian's chain :lol:

I think they are overpriced but if you want brand name and performance I guess that's what you pay for.

When are you coming back to the fold with a zed? you mad hatter :) Still can't get over the fact you sold the 34!