370z Road Tax..................How Much?!!!!!!

choptop

Been looking at exchanging my 350z for a 370z at the current time. Noticed that a double decker bus's road tax was £500, then I noticed the 370z's is over £800 :surrender:

Where do the government get these figures from? How can any car polute nearly twice that of a double decker bus?

The question is when are the roads going to improve?

Edited by choptop

The question is when are the roads going to improve?

This is something that is bothering me beyond belief.

I'm half temped to bloody set up a campaign (that'll fall on deaf ears I'm sure) in conjunction with some of the mags etc

hmm - probably something out there already right ?

We should set up a potion so all higher road tax goes to keeping the fun roads in good condition for us :lol:

Potion? You some kind of wizard?

We should set up a potion so all higher road tax goes to keeping the fun roads in good condition for us :lol:

Well the Government seem to be with the ongoing hikes in Road Tax! :lol: . They would say that Road Tax is just general taxation and has nothing to do with looking after the roads :yuck:

Yep I paid £460 last year

I ended up paying over £500 on my 313 as I got the road tax in 2 6 month instalments.

:stir::lol: lol!!!!!

Edited by rabbitstew

VED doesn't get spend on the roads, you guys know that right? It goes to the central coffers, has done for many many years now.

Smudgedon's got it right, it's a relative bargain if you consider the cost of the car. Put it this way: It's £450 to tax a 350Z for a year, a car that costs £30,000 to buy. It costs me £225 a year to tax an MX-5 that cost be £850. One of those deals is good, the other not so much.