350z vs EP3 - Random road in france, awesome video!

370Ad

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of...death... on the other side of that wall lol :scare: Looks good fun though. I remember my old car coming back up from Moffat a Jag XK was messing around and when I caught up it decided to 'play along', was a good laugh chasing it, even got a little flash afterwards lol :)

A lot of...death... on the other side of that wall lol :scare: Looks good fun though. I remember my old car coming back up from Moffat a Jag XK was messing around and when I caught up it decided to 'play along', was a good laugh chasing it, even got a little flash afterwards lol :)

Your 2l hyundai "caught" up to a xk? Yeah and then when the acid wore off you woke up? :lol::p

Nooooo! Of course not, :lol: he just slowed down and minced about while I 'belted it' behind him, he knew fine well what he was up to lol Was good fun. I'm amazed at the stuff you see down those roads a lot of bikers and some nice stuff go down for runs all the time in the summer! I recommend! Can't wait til I take the Zed on them. :)

Ha, that's weird I was thinking of driving on the Moffat to Edinburgh road when I watched that video. It's a lot of fun in the Z, last time I drove it I considered recording some Colin Mcrae style co driving to help me next time I drove it :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely down to driver, they should be very close on those roads

Mmmm, I dont think your man in the Zed was quite as confident as your man in the CTR. Few times hes correcting before an apex or even getting power down too early ........ you cant really blame him with instant death awaiting if he gets it wrong though :D

• 1 month later...

Awesome video, i wouldn't have the balls to do it on those roads, i'm quite suprised at the CTR, but as above its easier driving a little FWD car round those sort of roads than a bigger RWD, My old starlet was way easier to manouver than the Z, and i definitley found it easier to drive hard, Im not used to the Z yet and still feel like im driving a tank at the moment. Saying that i would still rather have the Z any day of the week.

Awesome video, i wouldn't have the balls to do it on those roads, i'm quite suprised at the CTR, but as above its easier driving a little FWD car round those sort of roads than a bigger RWD, My old starlet was way easier to manouver than the Z, and i definitley found it easier to drive hard, Im not used to the Z yet and still feel like im driving a tank at the moment. Saying that i would still rather have the Z any day of the week.

My little starlet was the same, it was easy to rag it about. Then i got my evo and tried to throw it about like the starlet and it nearly killed me a few times. Calmed down a bit now though lol (most of the time)

I'm not surprised by the EP3 at all, I own a DC5 (with ~275bhp) and it would show it's heels to my 370 over those kinds of roads. Only time it would struggle is VMAX and potentially off the line (so much power through the Front wheels is often counterproductive!).

Great vid!

I'm not surprised by the EP3 at all, I own a DC5 (with ~275bhp) and it would show it's heels to my 370 over those kinds of roads. Only time it would struggle is VMAX and potentially off the line (so much power through the Front wheels is often counterproductive!).

Great vid!

EP3's are great little cars. Great engine/gearbox package.

My mate owns a 230bhp NA DC2 and its pretty much on par with my DE 350 round the B roads.