350z vs EP3 - Random road in france, awesome video!

370Ad

Awesome video, i wouldn't have the balls to do it on those roads, i'm quite suprised at the CTR, but as above its easier driving a little FWD car round those sort of roads than a bigger RWD, My old starlet was way easier to manouver than the Z, and i definitley found it easier to drive hard, Im not used to the Z yet and still feel like im driving a tank at the moment. Saying that i would still rather have the Z any day of the week.

My little starlet was the same, it was easy to rag it about. Then i got my evo and tried to throw it about like the starlet and it nearly killed me a few times. Calmed down a bit now though lol (most of the time)

hah yeah they do alot of abuse before they start skipping out! the EP82 was my first car so i havent experienced much else other than a few test drives i've had in RX7s. But they seem to take a fair bit of abuse into the corners too, I'm a pretty calm driver too, and have only recently pushed the Z hard enough to slide out a few times, i find its a bit unpredictable when the tyres are cold.

• 3 weeks later...

That was a good watch. Those EP3s are great cars and really show their potential on roads like these. It was Hondas best handling car up until the jdm FD2 was released. And as mentioned it would have been in vtec for most of that.

I also recon had the civic not had to keep breaking for potential hazards around the blind corners he would have been gone.

Great car, but i would still have my 350 haha