NISMO REVEALS 344HP 370Z

daveparkin

• 1 month later...

really don't like the front end :yuck:

so the neezmo edition doesn't come with touch screen and sat nav then either - or was it hidden by the cubby cover :wacko:

American spec Andrew and anyway, its a Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee not a proper ZED :lol:

Looking forward to a decent UK report :)

• Like 1

US edition of the Nismo is meant to be a stripped out racer, akin to the GT3 in 911 terms. However, Nissan's take on that is to give you crappy non-leather seats and remove the sat nav :lol: I think over here they'll stick all the extras on so they can charge more ;)

US edition of the Nismo is meant to be a stripped out racer, akin to the GT3 in 911 terms. However, Nissan's take on that is to give you crappy non-leather seats and remove the sat nav :lol: I think over here they'll stick all the extras on so they can charge more ;)

I hope they do give the sat nav as an option. Otherwise I'd be lost if I got one, figuratively and literally :)

• 2 months later...

37 Grand............ ouch...... thats GTR money right there.

S'pose but you would be looking near bottom end of the GTR market from looking at current prices. I saw a red GTR parked up near a country pub we went for lunch at on Saturday. Looked very cool but I still can't help thinking that they are just a bit too big and I genuinely thought our Z was the better looking car. I have a nasty feeling that as soon I see the Nismo in the flesh I'm gonna want one. Must be sensible and wait a few years! :)

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

You could get a nice second hand gtr tho. Tbh if I had 37k to play with I would be going German

I would defo be thinking second hand whatever I went for. Hopefully the Nismo will drop quite significantly with a few miles on the clock, although I suppose they will be quite rare which might keep the price up.......

• 3 weeks later...

You could get a nice second hand gtr tho. Tbh if I had 37k to play with I would be going German

Problem is Jay, German starts at 49k without any options added, from new of course, well the German one i'm thinking about and nearer 57k for the right spec :wacko: ;)

I think the Black Edition was £35k ish new and mine was £25k with about 6k on the clock + about 18 months old. I'm hoping that a Nismo will become similarly affordable in a similar amount of time, in which case it would be quite an attractive option IMO. I agree the performance hike is minimal but that could be addressed with a few mods and I reckon it would be a serious head turner :)

PH review

Seems pretty fair. What concerns me is the numbers, and I don't mean the power or the price: If Nissan expect this car to make up 30% of future sales of the 370, then my guess is they're not expecting to sell very many of these at all.

PH review

Seems pretty fair. What concerns me is the numbers, and I don't mean the power or the price: If Nissan expect this car to make up 30% of future sales of the 370, then my guess is they're not expecting to sell very many of these at all.

I agree the review seems reasonable.

Both reviews I've recently seen include the obligatory implied reminder that if I buy one in a few years I need to set aside another £1K at least to replace the exhaust. I do still like the in-yer-face look of them though. I reckon one will be quite high on the list of contenders for me when its time to say goodbye to the current Z in a few years.

• 4 weeks later...