Best Marriage Proposal?

Many years ago I was in a nightclub with a friend of mine who always got a bit lippy when he'd had a few, anyway he'd been lusting after a particularly beautiful looking woman and approached her at the bar. He asked her "will you marry me", she said "no", he said "I suppose a f*ck is out of the question then?", she emptied the contents of her glass over his head, we left! :teeth:

He could've saved himself a lot of time and effort by just giving her his house, his car and all his money instead. Same result as marriage, just without the paperwork.

Yeah I wonder if he will do a divorce video where he sits there drinking jack daniels from the bottle listening to 'someone like you' by Adele and the baliffs dancing as they take his telly....

I proposed to Rebecca in a castle in the Loire Valley, right up at the top of the tower. Now, when I recount the story if someone asks how I proposed it starts with 'Well, first of all I took her up the ramparts..." :D

Edited by coldel

He could've saved himself a lot of time and effort by just giving her his house, his car and all his money instead. Same result as marriage, just without the paperwork.

Yeah I wonder if he will do a divorce video where he sits there drinking jack daniels from the bottle listening to 'someone like you' by Adele and the baliffs dancing as they take his telly....

PMSL!!! :lol: :lol:

Love your humour, SMD!