Dan's Euro Jaunt - Day 11 p10 DONE!

Ekona

Been following this thread each day and loved the updates. Glad you made it home safe, I'm still amazed about the snow!

Myself and the better half ware doing a Euro trip in a few weeks and i was concerned about our 3000 miles in 12 days, but you beat us so hopefully we will cope :)

Hope you enjoy the rest now being back at home :)

Gendarme took my UK license by the side of the road. I did get it returned, but not before I'd already sent off for a new one when I got back :(

Got a 3 month ban from France too, like that remotely bothered me anywhere near as much as the €750 fine! :lol:

Gendarme took my UK license by the side of the road. I did get it returned, but not before I'd already sent off for a new one when I got back :(

Got a 3 month ban from France too, like that remotely bothered me anywhere near as much as the €750 fine! :lol:

OK not too bad then, just higher than expected holiday expenses!

• 4 months later...

Aye saw your little pick in the back of the mag. Nice one matey.

Got me thinking too as my uncle and aunt have been retired in portugal for about 10 years now, they popped over last weekend and invited me to drive down with them. May have to follow some of your route :)

• 7 months later...