Dan's Euro Jaunt - Day 11 p10 DONE!

Ekona

Nope! First one I've missed for ages.

Anyway, I've had a bit more success now after my last post and the seats are now out and the car is about 70% clean. Just need to do the interior and put a few more coats of wax on then it's done, and I can start packing,

2 Days To Go

Clean car is clean! :D

Prespain1.JPG

Prespain2.JPG

Prespain3.JPG

Check out the metallic flake baby! B) Since it's going to bucket down tomorrow when I take her to get the geo done, that's also the cleanest she'll be for the next fortnight :(

Have also packed most of what I need to take barring clothes, so I think I'm set.

• Like 1

1 Day To Go

ARGH WHERE DID THE TIME GO???!!!

Frickin' hell, I leave tomorrow! Still need to get my spending money at the airport in the morning, and pack toiletries. Aside from that, I think I'm ready. I think. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nothing critical. I packed gaffer tape, so should be able to fix anything! :D

The alignment was done today and the car feels massively better, no more understeer. The cause was the fronts being knocked to toe in instead of toe out, so I'm glad it wasn't just me going mad. £90 for a full geo to my spec, bargain. :) The car is now filthy, but sod it, it's meant to be used.

Hopefully I'll be able to do daily video & pic updates as I'm taking my laptop with me, but that's definitely wifi dependant. The adventure starts here folks! B)

I checked both, the currency at the airport is fractionally better using the staff rates, but only just. It's more convenient for me too, plus you can buy any amount and not the minimum £400 the PO want if you buy online,

Day 1

Remember when you were a kid at Christmas, and you didn't sleep at all the night before because you were too excited? Yup, that was me last night. Barely got a few hours, so hopefully I'll sleep really well tonight before my early start tomorrow.

Last minute emergency when the jeans I wanted to wear today didn't dry properly overnight, so Jo is going to run them up to work for me before I go! :lol:

• Like 1