Games Consoles

smudgedon

Now that the ex-biatch has got the boot from my house, I find myself playing my games consoles more often

I've recently added some retro consoles to my collection, which now consists of:

Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

Sega Dreamcast (barely play it, so crap :lol:)

Nintendo N64

Playstation 1

Playstation 2

Playstation 3

Xbox 360

What consoles/games do you guys have? Any retro fans out there like me?

Used to play the wii & various shooting / car games on my media pc after ditching the ex. Unfortunately another bird came along and I havent really played computer games since I met her 4 years ago.... until last weekend when I decided to try out Black Ops 2. At least now i have something to do whilst she sits there watching Glee!

Used to love the call of duty games and need for speed games.

She's finally gone!! :yahoo:

Does that mean you're moving in?

HELL

NO

:surrender:

Pics of them all Dip

You gotta be kidding me!!! Some are up in the loft and it's too much effort. Others are hidden somewhere under a pile of junk that my brother likes to call his clothes (in his bedroom)

Ah, that's cheating. They must all be setup and working to be included in this list

Currently have an xbox 360 and PS3. Only use the PS3 for watching films on though as need to stay ahead of some friends in xbox gamerscore!

Still own an xbox, dreamcast and steering wheel with handbrake and gearknob (msr was great) and a mega drive.

Have loads of dreamcast games still, unfortunately for Sega the games were too easy to copy...

I've still got to complete shenmue 2, might have to get it out of the attic.

Edited by Gudzy

I have a gaming rig running a nVidia GTX690 GPU - Chew on that console owners!

Although I dont get time to use it, it still blows me away how realist Skyrim and Crysis is. Makes a PS3 and 360 look like a Sega Saturn!

Edited by Dave-350