Smiley code question

Ekona

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of this then Mr Admins pretty please? :)

While we're here, and on a related note, when you click the smiley button and then 'Show All', is there anyway to make the window slightly wider by default? Right now it opens but you need to either scroll right or widen it yourself to see both smiley and the code so you know which you to pick. Would be easier if it showed them both straight off.

Any chance of this then Mr Admins pretty please? :)

While we're here, and on a related note, when you click the smiley button and then 'Show All', is there anyway to make the window slightly wider by default? Right now it opens but you need to either scroll right or widen it yourself to see both smiley and the code so you know which you to pick. Would be easier if it showed them both straight off.

Glad I'm not the only one finding this. It is part of a bigger issue with the emotions is that is on the snagging list to sort so I'm sure it will be fixed as soon as Chesterfield can find the time. :wink: At the moment though the priority is sorting the reason for the forum not being accessible at times :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

;) now done.

Will look into widening the popup box - its a couple of the smilies that need the box to be wider, had a quick look into the templates that control this, but they didnt seem to take effect when I made the changes - think its caching the CSS for the box somewhere.

• 5 months later...