Christmas gifts/bonus from work, what do u get ?

neo

Other perks I used to get. Family day out once a year on the last Tuesday in May. All expenses paid day out for the entire family at various locations. Alton Towers was the favourite but we had trips to York, Blackpool, Chester Zoo. Last year I was there the company chartered one of The Mersey ferries for a trip up and down the river. Awards dinners for multiples of 5 years service, you also were invited as a guest at 7,12, etc years. All the women got invited every year :surrender:. Big boss would come over from The States once a year and take all the lab staff out for a slap up meal, free booze :smile:. Believe it or not, all the women also got a day off to do their XMas shopping :lol:. We also used to get petrol at cost price, there was a 24/7 pump on site....really miss that one :smile: . Oh, and when you reached 25 years service the company would put £500 towards a present of your choice.

Pete

Edited by JetSet

Looking at that set-up that's all the energy your wind farms have generated used up then :1: :lol:

Christmas bonus? - you're having a giraffe :doh:

All I know is (and I suspect like most of the working population) Christmas is just an increasing money-pit, since :santa: stopped coming to my house.

Send Smurf out as he looks like santa's blue brother!

:D

I'm getting, in the new year, a pay and conditions change ie I'll lose about £1000 - this puts me (and my collegues) at approx 30% lower pay than our compatriots in other authorities now :surrender::blackeye::thumbdown:

Happy christmas (its not :thumbdown: )

Edited by ioneabee