2 silly questions + 1st pics

tonys

These are NOT the 1st pics of my 350z, the system will not let me upload anything bigger than 1MB, all my pics are bigger than that - am i being stupid, I'll admit it is very possible.

I'm alredy in love with her, though she needs some love - was previouly owned by a boy racer who didn't treat her right (hope that's none of you guys on here!)

My 2nd silly question is about removing the lead block in the boot so that it will stay up, how do you get the cover off? I thought it would unscrew but there aren't any screws and I don't want to yank it off in case i damage it

Hi tonys

Using the "attach files" for pics does limit the size of the pics.

But much, much better is to use something like Photobucket or Flicker that then allows any size of pic to be posted up on here by pasteing the URL into the green 'Image' box :wink:

Look forward to seeing the pics then :thumbs:

I Use photobucket, all you have to do is upload your pics to that, and copy the link and insert it onto a post, works fine for me every time

The plastic trim can just be pulled off, i removed mine the other week and wa abit scraed about breaking the clips but they were fine, then just needed a good punch to pop it back into place

My 2nd silly question is about removing the lead block in the boot so that it will stay up, how do you get the cover off? I thought it would unscrew but there aren't any screws and I don't want to yank it off in case i damage it

You will probably find if you replace the boot struts that the problem will go away. :wink: