Greetings from Sussex

Hello 350z-uk.com

Looking forward to joining this club, currently on the look out for an excellent condition GT4 in Yellow, low mileage etc etc.

I appreciate they are rare and dont come up very often, but i can wait for the right one. I have a budget of around 10-12k but i am moderately flexible on this.

Firstly, I wanna just say Hi to you all, I have noticed as a lurker that this forum seems much more friendly and helpful than some of the others i have passed through.

If anyone has any thoughts or opinions on the GT4, i would be keen to hear them.

I would also be really interested to hear from anyone that is near to the Gatwick Airport area and is in love with the 350z as much as me :)

Anyway, when the time comes, I shall hopefully be the proud owner of a delicious smile-inducing Zed!!

Regards

ML

One here if you want one with a lot of good mods and a lot of known history on the forum

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65097-2005-350z-gt4-ultra-yellow-nismo-13000/

Yep that's the one I was thinking of lol. I pm'd him on another forum, hadn't seen his for sale thread on here, seen it a number of times in the flesh and really is a lovely car

Thanks to all for the generous welcome, I knew it was a friendly place here!

Finding a suitable and ideal GT4 in UY is quite a toughy and being rather impatient doesn;t help :p

I saw the advert for the 13k UY GT4, its an awesome example of what can be achieved with a bit of taste and know-how. I remember when it was sold before, A lady owner I think? and for around the same price.

Personally, I am looking for one that hasn't already been virtually perfected and instead, needs a bit of individual input from me.

Shel + Downhuman, perhaps when my money is where my mouth is (or maybe someone elses pocket) and I can actually lay claim to ownership, maybe you'd be interested in some sort of meet ups to talk zeds etc etc.

• Like 1

I would go and drive it. It's all too easy to buy the first one you see, so the more you see the better. There are quite a few of us near you so we can all hook up for a coke and a smile.

Edited by dErZ