Newb and potential 3fiddyZ owner

krAwl

Hi all! I've signed up as I've been considering a 350z now for a long time and the time will come next year when I want a new car and I'll have to make a decision. Since this is the only other forum I've signed up to apart from STOC as I have a Fiesta ST, would suggest the 350z is winning hehe.

I'm Tom, 27 and live near Peterborough. I've had my Fiesta about a year and a half and done a few things to make it unique.

I'd like to get a 350z in black, drop it on coilies and spray up some Rotas in Candy Purple! A Nismo or Veilside kit with a big ass wing would be the sex but would be a case of saving up for that. I would definitely want to switch between the standard exhaust system and a straight through pipe to have the best of both worlds!

Will right more but on a tight schedule and off to sleep in at work!

Cheers for reading :)

Tom

People not a fan of veilside? I guess its a little close to the 90s lol. But Ive always liked a little extreme. How much are the Nismo kits? I know veilside kits are ridonculously expensive lol.

It's pretty hard to find a genuine Nismo kit or for that matter a Veilside. You can of course get hold of replicas at a fraction of the price, some good fits, some not so good. Have a look what the traders here are offering as most won't sell you something that's not going to fit..

Oh, and Welcome to the forum :).

Pete

People not a fan of veilside? I guess its a little close to the 90s lol. But Ive always liked a little extreme. How much are the Nismo kits? I know veilside kits are ridonculously expensive lol.

It's pretty hard to find a genuine Nismo kit or for that matter a Veilside. You can of course get hold of replicas at a fraction of the price, some good fits, some not so good. Have a look what the traders here are offering as most won't sell you something that's not going to fit..

Oh, and Welcome to the forum :).

Pete

Cheers Pete, are there no UK manufacturers of these kits then? Importing from america is obviously going to cost a tonne! Do you ever get group buys on here for them?

When you buy it, it will be your car do what you want with it :)

There are a few trader on here than can get you anything you want :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...