New addition to the garage..

Neilp

Lol AK I already get that in my zed lol. I have the Suzuki swift sport also and a work vehicle so it won't be used that often. On the motorway it sees around 22mpg average which is a lot better than my zed lol. It's a 2009 car with low mileage so plenty of life in it for a good few years and shouldn't devalue too much at the price I'm paying ;) it was my brothers car and picking it up a fair bit under market value

I looked at these & the m6's a while ago, awesome cars, but you say about that kick in the seat. I hate it, it is so mechanically unsympathetic to the car it made me cringe every time I pressed on & changed gear.

A very cool, fast road car though. A real sleeper as standard. Enjoy

I looked at these & the m6's a while ago, awesome cars, but you say about that kick in the seat. I hate it, it is so mechanically unsympathetic to the car it made me cringe every time I pressed on & changed gear.

A very cool, fast road car though. A real sleeper as standard. Enjoy

Thought you could change the shift speed to something less rough?

Very nice!!

A lot of car for the money this.

+1

I very nearly got one of these instead of my 123d as they were cheaper! But figured I may as well have kept my zed if I was going to get another gas guzzler. Amazing cars for the money.. the engine noise, the power... esp when you think how much they cost new!!!

Very nice!!

A lot of car for the money this.

+1

I very nearly got one of these instead of my 123d as they were cheaper! But figured I may as well have kept my zed if I was going to get another gas guzzler. Amazing cars for the money.. the engine noise, the power... esp when you think how much they cost new!!!

yep you can get the older ones now for very cheap.

Very fortunate as I probs paid less than the 123 as my bro took about a 15k hit on it to sell me it lol