Where did you meet your other half?

tez162003

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met her on one of my old car forums. She was married at the time, however this didn't stop me ;)

Been together 3 years and still got bragging rights about having sex with a married woman :p

See I wouldnt be braggin about this....... but hey everyone is different

Met her on one of my old car forums. She was married at the time, however this didn't stop me ;)

Been together 3 years and still got bragging rights about having sex with a married woman :p

See I wouldnt be braggin about this....... but hey everyone is different

+1

Not saying I have always been squeaky clean and these things happen, but not something to be bragging about in my book :thumbdown:

But she's only just 18??? Wait a minute...

You paedophile!

Shes 2 years older than me you tit :lol:

Edited by smudgedon

You paedophile!

:lol: :lol:

After being with my ex for 21 years she suddenly ran off with another guy early in 1997. I was at the time 47 and completely devastated and sunk into a serious depression for a few months. I didn't really think any woman would be interested in me but one of my mates suggested that I put an advert in the lonely hearts column in one of the local papers. Eventually I did this and was amazed that I had dozens of replies. Eventually after meeting around 30 women :) I finally met Caroline in 1998. She had been divorced for 10 years, like me had been badly hurt but was looking for a serious relationship . We hit it off straight away and have been together for 14 years now.

I guess I had the last laugh on my ex though, the guy she ran away with was a conman who apart from being secretly married (told her he was going home every weekend to see his kids), ripped her off for several thousand pounds. To be fair though she is now in a relationship with a decent guy and we have to a large extent made up.

Pete

You paedophile!

I know. I have been stalking you for a while now. Just wanted to start some banter.

I've not met her yet :cry:

(plenty of brief test runs though :D)

Bounty and you other singleton's, it's about attitude (not met any of you). Positive attitude and being thankful for what you have goes a long way. Chin up lads.

That's only half of it, the other half is growing a pair and being social.

Edited by RobPhoboS

Cheaters do my head in, why bother cheating? If you want to sleep with someone else the person you're with mustn't mean a great deal to you so just end the relationship. Or go swinging.... :lol:

Some people like the thrill of it I guess, or want best of both worlds. My ex cheated on me with her ex. Luckily I have a "spider sense" and could tell straight away - so I caught her out and finished our relationship there & then. For her it was a case of her ex was her first BF and he always had a certain hold over her. They must have "got back together" dozens of times before I started dating her. He only had to snap his fingers and she`d come running. Think he couldnt bare her to be happy with anyone else.

I guess I had the last laugh as they were only back together for a couple of months before they split up again - she then started seeing someone else and got herself knocked up, so then had to get married in a hurry. Feel sorry for her new bloke though, as now shes got a family it wont be fun when she goes running back to her ex again.

Can't beat that I'm afriad, I've been having sex with a married woman for only 19 months now................................... my gorgeous wife :teeth: