Hi everyone.

Dunc

Hi Everyone,

Joined the forum as I will be looking to buy a 350z, GT pack in black 2nd quarter next year, 2013 when I have saved the funds and wifey has her conservatory!

Being in my later 40's makes insurance no worry, as a former Porsche Carerra owner I am looking for a reasonably priced performance car, newer and more reliable than an '80's 911. I have considered Skylines, Boxters, TT's, etc but have come to the clear conclusion that the 350z has them all beat.

I also want a clear upgrade route for the future as more funds become available and like the fact that I can choose from a range of forced induction routes, even if they may cost more than the car! Expecting £9k ish fitted.

Closer to the time of purchase I will no doubt be asking questions but at present I am going to read as many threads as possible, including what to look out for and common faults. So, please keep posting all the usual helpful information!

Cheers, Duncan

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the response, I am planning on avoiding the same issues you had in your ownership experience! Thanks for all the info on your build. May I ask how much it came out at for your planned TT build? Apart from the cooling, suspension and transmission mods needed I would keep the body stock to surprise people.

I am going to wait, save up and then go max on the power even though I am telling myself I only want 400ish BHP, I know that at some stage I will just have to find out what it can really do. I have wasted enough money doing the bitsa upgrade trails that I now know my own limitations! Save up and do it properly once is what age has taught me.

Thanks everyone else for the hello's and rest assured I have checked out all your links as well!

Cheers, Duncan.