The next Z.......

Ebized

I saw the article on that - was trying to find pics to post up but you beat me to it. Really really didnt like the artist impression of the car.

I guess its a sign of the time we are driving they type of cars that are not destined for this world for too much longer :(

Should just enlarge if you click on the image

Not for me - takes me to an error page displaying "Sorry, you dont have permission for that" :(

Thought it may be related to the ipad but just tried my pc and get the same message

Edited by Will370z

Oi! Bugger off!! Everyone slagging my past cars.

If anyone says it looks like a merc e class then I'm handing out an ass whooping!

did you used to have a scimtar as well - 'cos from the rear it looks like one of them as well :lol:

ps

my last car was a TT :blush:

Oi! Bugger off!! Everyone slagging my past cars.

If anyone says it looks like a merc e class then I'm handing out an ass whooping!

I can see a slight resemblance at the front to an E Class, and part of the rear boot line looks a little like a Mitsubishi Lancer :lol:

Generally speaking concept cars follow after the early prototypes of the vehicle when it is being developed. They design the concept car as a sort of caricature of the vehicle they already have in front of them to exaggerate key features. So, sad to say it's likely that it already is on the cards to look a lot like that; it will undergo revisions, mainly for practicality and cost reasons and on the odd occasion related to customer pressure.

the 4 pot turbos are getting pretty damned good now, I know it isn't in the tradition of the car but it's the way things are going now due to various legislation and environmental pressures.