New GoPro on the way.

AK350Z

4k christ alive, good luck editing that on anything other than a cluster of high end PCs! And where the hell are you going to watch it? Madness - but I want it soooo much!

Still thats not half as much fun as the camera my mate Kerry is getting training on soon! You can programme it with a GPS trace and get it to fly along at pre-determined speed. Will definitely have it out on the bikes on day!

http://vimeo.com/49695966

• Like 1

4k christ alive, good luck editing that on anything other than a cluster of high end PCs! And where the hell are you going to watch it? Madness - but I want it soooo much!

Still thats not half as much fun as the camera my mate Kerry is getting training on soon! You can programme it with a GPS trace and get it to fly along at pre-determined speed. Will definitely have it out on the bikes on day!

http://vimeo.com/49695966

Wow B)

...i had to buy a new laptop just to watch the videos of my go pro 1 so i think i'll give this new one a miss. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a play with the GP3 at Gadget Show Live a few weeks back. Must say I'm very impressed. IQ is another step up (like going from GP1 to GP2) and the wifi bits are very impressive. The app they have sounds like it will have some very tasty upgrades soon. If I used my GP2 more then I'd be tempted to get a GP3 while GP2's go for good money. GP3 is deffo worth the money over a GP2 if you dont have one.

Even if it only does 15fps, it makes the Red One a bit overpriced non?

Red One pi**es all over GP3 all day long I'm afraid. GP3 is amazing for the form factor, but cant hold anything to a Red One in terms of proper hi-def shooting. Great footage is all about control and GP3 with fixed lense can give you any image control really.

I picked up the gp3 black edition while I was in San Fran over Xmas. It went with me to NZ for the next 3 weeks. What a great bit of kit! I don't think it's available in the UK yet though. I should of purchased 2 in the states.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...