Nissan 350z Road trip Ideas

indy88

Hi everyone,

Im looking to plan a few roadtrips at the beginning of next year, and thought some of you may be able to give me some insight!

I'm open to anywhere in the UK (wales or Scotland would be a good shout as I have never been to either!), also any European destinations

-Only caveat at the moment is that they can fit into a 3 day weekend (long weekend)

Looking for somewhere with good roads, scenery and things to do in the evening?

Let us know any ideas :D

Or you could do like a 350z Forum small meeting weekend! Like 1 day you say I'm going to in Cumbria on Feb 15th, who wants to join me and show me some local roads. Then the next day you're of to Edinburgh etc. Might take more organising, but means your journey will be fun more as you get to meet up with us handsome chaps (and ladies). Have a look at the members map and it might give you some ideas.

Why not go to one of our many meets?

The Wales weekend, the Scottish hoon etc? Sounds like its exactly what you're after.

Do the Wales weekend for sure :thumbs: Awesome roads, great company and plenty of zeds to drool over. For evening plenty of :drunk:

I did Paris then Milan then lake Garda then Monaco the back 2 England I think it was 2800 mile round trip really nice drive some nice motorways 2 gun it on and when you get up in the alps some nice windy roads 2 keep you on you toes I stayed in each place I visited for a few days so took me about 12 days

• 1 month later...

Isle of Man, just all of it.

Best driving roads anywhere IMHO, those two.

Isle of Man has no national speed limit outside of built up areas and has some amazing roads and scenery. As long as you you don't use your mobile while driving :scare: .

http://www.gov.im/transport/highways/roadsafety/campaigns/Mobiles.xml

Pete

Isle of Man, just all of it.

Best driving roads anywhere IMHO, those two.

Isle of Man has no national speed limit outside of built up areas and has some amazing roads and scenery. As long as you you don't use your mobile while driving :scare: .

http://www.gov.im/transport/highways/roadsafety/campaigns/Mobiles.xml

Pete

Really no speed limit?:wacko:

I remember reding this in EVO (October edition) whilst on holiday. I'm going to do this sometime soon. North Yorkshire Moors 3 roads to take note of. All run North to South accross Heath land. First the A169 from Pickering to Sleights, secnod the unmarked road from Hutton-le-Hole to Castletonalong Blakey Ridge and finally the B1257 Between Helmsley and Stokesley. Where to stay? Dunsley Hall at the top of the A169, the Mallyan Spout, White swan Inn at Pickering or Red Lion Inn on Blakey Ridge.