What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

• 4 weeks later...

fitted these little vinyl bits yesterday just to break up the grey. I know it's not to everyone's taste but I think they look great.

20160604_212217.jpg

Somehow those stripes work on the silver and Im not a fan of stripes like that generally....but, regardless, I like the individuality 😎

Now those Louvres do look good, I kinda want to fit some but I kinda wonder why, because they serve no real function..but...again, they look bloody good 🤔

Mr Chow, your doing my head in and messing with my karma with these mods that look good, but shouldn't somehow lol

Edited by MikeyM

fitted these little vinyl bits yesterday just to break up the grey. I know it's not to everyone's taste but I think they look great.

20160604_212217.jpg

Somehow those stripes work on the silver and Im not a fan of stripes like that generally....but, regardless, I like the individuality 😎

Now those Louvres do look good, I kinda want to fit some but I kinda wonder why, because they serve no real function..but...again, they look bloody good 🤔

Mr Chow, your doing my head in and messing with my karma with these mods that look good, but shouldn't somehow lol

Sorry MikeyM, it's really not intentional but thanks for your comments. Kinda gives me a warm feeling inside :D

However, I do feel it needs some nice rims to complete the look, and as for the louvres, wait till September. I'll really screw up your karma then...

a1a542f6d94a5f487201ac0661a45c25.jpg

Plenum spacer done! Oohh wonder what's next 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant to say thats what you need next. I did it ages ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrive tomorrow and fitting at the weekend,

Custom headlights

Carbon dipped inside etc

Demon eyes, colour changing

Remote controled via mobile. Can be switched on even when ignition is off.

Sequential led indicators with sidelights.

Original sidelight and full beam now become one and come on together.

Edited by MikeyM
  • Like 2