What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

Well I couldn't wait for grundy225 to get some pictures up of his door handles so today I have sprayed a spare set ready to go on my zed . Just need a cut and polish. :)u7y4e5yp.jpg

They look great, have fun fitting them. The drivers side is a pig, don't drop the bolts or it's door card off time B)

Not really mods in the typical sense but chuffed doing virtually all the work myself, hubby had to help with some of the more stubborn caliper bolts.

So I have a stubby, aerial, clear reflectors, interior bulbs and number plate lights swapped for LED's, upgraded disks and pads.

I had the wheels refurbished and sprayed gloss black in the first 2 weeks of owning her :)

Awaiting my bonnet dampers and oil filler cap!

Door handles to match wheels (black), roof wrap and rear window tint next and thinking some engine bay painting might be attempted too. :)

20140128_14_zpsbc675cf1.jpg

20140128_11_zpsc55f191e.jpg

IMAG0755_zps0ac952a7.jpg

Edited by Lyndzzz
  • Like 2

Very nice Zeus. B)

Amazing what you can get done when a job cancels on you and your forced to take the week off :lol:

You can always pick mine up and do the I pod hack and some wrapping if your bored mate :teeth:

Ok Ant fill the tank with petrol and I'll come and collect it ;)

Very nice Zeus. B)

Amazing what you can get done when a job cancels on you and your forced to take the week off :lol:

You can always pick mine up and do the I pod hack and some wrapping if your bored mate :teeth:

Tanks already full mate, you can have the valet key anytime :p Edited by tony.r123

Very nice Zeus. B)

Tanks already full mate, you can have the valet key anytime :p

Oh and your fitting them door handles being as your the expert :teeth: