To Nismo spoiler or not to Nismo spoiler?

Arran

Gents

Having pondered over both looks (nismo spoiler and lip spoiler) even before I bought mine, I'm in two minds wether to buy one and give it a go or just leave it and stop tinkering :lol:

I love both looks, the lip spoiler looks great with a nice low bodyline and a classy sleek look but the nismo really brings some presence to the rear and makes it into quite a racy look.

What are your guys opinions on both looks?

Cheers

Imo the Nismo spoiler is absolutely hideous, i don't understand why so many people love it :shrug:

Have to agree. Like S1HNK says it sits too far forward and for me ruins the profile

Completely bare looks odd as well. If you want simple then how about the blitz lip? Doesn't need a bodykit to pull it off

large501879.jpg

Or if you want aggressive then go with something like the v2 or aftermarket. I went for vertex

SDC10222.jpg

059afee4.jpg

Here's a good link for ideas

http://350zspoiler.com/

I think there is nothing worse than a standard car with a Nismo spoiler on it's own (looks sooo aftermarket and weird) and conversely I really don't like kitted cars with just the standard lip (looks unfinished) :yuck:

Which probably covers most members cars ooops :sorry::lol:

Wow i think the NISMO spoiler looks bloody beautiful, especially on the Azure blue. I think it finishes it off a treat, giving it a look that says 'It's going as quick as f*^k even though its standing still. Not so sure about the V2 spoiler on the gold zed, it looks a bit too big for the car, but hey, each to their own.

• 3 years later...