Newbie in Scotland

redhand

Hi

I've just bought a 2005 Roadster and driven it up to Scotland Great machine. Hope to get a lot of support from you guys over the next couple of years.

Thanks Redhand

Welcome to the forum mate, very nice zed you have there B) What part of bonnie scotland are you from?

Thanks for all those welcomes.

I live in Dunblane near Stirling.

The car has 78k miles and I've just had it checked over. It is pretty original. Apparently all it needs is rear brake pads and some missing tools. The seats need a lift and it has only one set of keys/clifford alarm fobs so if anyone can point me in the direction of cheap key fobs and a leather restorer in Central/ Glasgow I would be obliged.

Thanks for all those welcomes.

I live in Dunblane near Stirling.

The car has 78k miles and I've just had it checked over. It is pretty original. Apparently all it needs is rear brake pads and some missing tools. The seats need a lift and it has only one set of keys/clifford alarm fobs so if anyone can point me in the direction of cheap key fobs and a leather restorer in Central/ Glasgow I would be obliged.

Hi Redhand, can't help you with the leather restorer in Glasgow, hit I am sure some of the west coast members will help you out with that. :thumbs:

The cheap fobs you should get on eBay.

Rear brake pads (brembo style) and tool kits are all in stock and good to go same/next day and toboot, I am only up the road from you in Perth :thumbs:

Alex :)