Long awaited Wales 2012 Video - must see !!!

Firstly, apologies this took soo long to get done, various issues I don't want to bore you with.

Secondly, if you have not been to a meet or major event then I seriously recommend going to this next year. Colin, Chris, Dave and the gang put a huge amount of work into organising this event and it really shows so big Thanks to them and everybody involved as usual. :thumbs:

Some bits didn’t make the video I’m afraid, Especially the late night drunken antics… I was asleep during this part but I am still mentally scarred by some of the footage.

Lastly pump up the volume and I hope you enjoy it and for anyone contemplating coming to a meet then please get this in your diary for next year as it really is a fab weekend.

Nice video Chris, that black one sounded nice B) an audio track for Tarmac Sportz :lol:

On talks of Wales 2013, we need to get a few of us together soon to start organising. I`ll hopefully be putting together some PM`s for those who are likely to be called upon ( you know who you are :ninja:)

:dance::bounce::dance::bounce:

Triptastic trail effects in the second half - very uplifting :clap:

Looks good - but I want to see the drunken footage that didn't make the final cut :teeth::evil:

At that time in the early hours of the morning pi$$ed as newts, do you think anyone would be capable of holding a camera. Lee, Matt and Chris certainly wouldn't have produced a Spielberg bot of filming the condition olthey were in!

Looks good - but I want to see the drunken footage that didn't make the final cut :teeth::evil:

At that time in the early hours of the morning pi$$ed as newts, do you think anyone would be capable of holding a camera. Lee, Matt and Chris certainly wouldn't have produced a Spielberg bot of filming the condition olthey were in!

Now this is not strictly true :scare:

I little birdy told me that there may have been a few video recordings made in the early hours of that morning :ninja:

Now this is not strictly true :scare:

I little birdy told me that there may have been a few video recordings made in the early hours of that morning :ninja:

Haha that birdy might of been me... might have to find them :lol:

Great video Tarmac and bring it on again next year :teeth: