hello everyone i am at the moment looking for a 350z so have joined to get some insight into what i am to look for

i currently own an audi tt 225 bhp and have decided to give the car to my eldest

i have [and still am] a member of the ttf and ttoc and my user name on there is yes you guessed blackpoolfc

from my user name you can probably figure out where i am from but currently live just down the road in southport

well ill pop in ,i know nothing about the cars [other than i will be getting one]so i am going to study what people say and choose wisely

ps hope this forum aint as snobby as some on the tt

kurt

Hello Kurt and :welcome:

I thought I recognised the username! :lol: I came over from the dark side earlier this year :starwars: (was a regular visitor to the TTF, username 14N - TT). I had a black Mk1 225 coupe.

The TTF was my first introduction to motoring forums and owners clubs and can honestly say this is one of the best. :thumbs:

Since buying my Zed, I have not missed my TT once. Keep us all updated with your search and don't be afraid to ask any questions (although try the search function first) :)

Hello Kurt and :welcome:

I thought I recognised the username! :lol: I came over from the dark side earlier this year :starwars: (was a regular visitor to the TTF, username 14N - TT). I had a black Mk1 225 coupe.

The TTF was my first introduction to motoring forums and owners clubs and can honestly say this is one of the best. :thumbs:

Since buying my Zed, I have not missed my TT once. Keep us all updated with your search and don't be afraid to ask any questions (although try the search function first) :)

thanks everyone for the welcome

thanks i needed someone to tell me that they dont miss the tt cant wait to find the right z

i see manphibians name is on here also

Take your time, the right Zed is out there buddy. Be prepared to travel if you spot a good 'un. Check out the Zeds for sale section on here :thumbs:

Yeah, Manphibian is also a convert and another name I recognised :lol: