Petrol prices

4RE Leather

I blame the Conservitive voters living in the Green Belt!!!

:boxing:

I blame the last party for the debt we're now paying off, and their fake green policy which was just away to cream more taxes.

To be fair I don't like any of the politicians. Everything they do is for the short term as they are always promoting for the next term in office. They all just tamper with things than actually fix them.

I was having a dig at Papa Smurf only he hasn't twigged it yet!!

:lol::lol:

I blame the last party for the debt we're now paying off, and their fake green policy which was just away to cream more taxes.

To be fair I don't like any of the politicians. Everything they do is for the short term as they are always promoting for the next term in office. They all just tamper with things than actually fix them.

I thought Graham was more Monster Raving Loony :lol:

I thought Graham was more Monster Raving Loony :lol:

Indeed, I've never voted Conservitive :p in my life :)

Lets face it, if we want to stop global warming, all we need to do is napalm India and China. Job jobbed, no more green taxes.

Surely that's a lot of heat Chris :shrug:;)

Not a patch on what they both put out a year. Sure it would be worth it in the long run :lol:

if we weren;t short on fuel now we will be in the near future :lol:

Yep, we are using it up at an ever increasing rate. Saw a documentary about a new oil field that's been discovered in Ecuador, worth billions but right in the heart of a huge nature reserve...it'll take 20 years to get all of the oil out but the most shocking thing was that it will provide just 3 days of oil for the world!!

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

if we weren;t short on fuel now we will be in the near future :lol:

Yep, we are using it up at an ever increasing rate. Saw a documentary about a new oil field that's been discovered in Ecuador, worth billions but right in the heart of a huge nature reserve...it'll take 20 years to get all of the oil out but the most shocking thing was that it will provide just 3 days of oil for the world!!

Pete

:scare:

that is mental

i think road tax should be scrapped, and toll roads brought in. Green taxes should not be payed on the size of an engine but the amount they produce due to mileage.

Imagine the hyper inflation that would cause when it costs £200 for a loaf of bread. The road tax needs to tax everyone even if they dont drive 1 mile. Imagine all the commuters etc out of a job. Post would go bankrupt, food supplies would stop and it would stifle our freedom.

i think road tax should be scrapped, and toll roads brought in. Green taxes should not be payed on the size of an engine but the amount they produce due to mileage.

Not keen on tolls but would prefer it to go on the petrol. It's not really fair that Caroline should pay £450 a year when she only does 3k a year, when a car driven 12k a year with £150 road tax would actually produce more pollution :shrug:

Pete

Its only 75p here :wave:

....... I will be off now :drive1

How much... :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

"Standard grade gasoline in the UAE is sold at 25p per litre, less than half of the global average price according to the World Bank.

The government pays around 20p towards every liter of gasoline sold. There are current proposals in Cabinet to reduce the price of gasoline by 60% to 10p per litre"

Now where's my 392 Hemi Dodge Challenger...............

2013-Challenger-orangeblackstripe-7.jpg

• 2 months later...

3p fuel duty hike cancelled :yahoo:

I always find that a load of bollox anyway, sometimes it goes up 3p overnight without warning and no one ever questions or seems bothered why! I am quite sure its already bolted on in some capacity anyway. On my recent trip to Germany we passed a petrol station on the way to work every morning and the price would always be 1.66 euros in the morning and always 161 euros per litre on the way back from work at tea time! :wacko: