Better than an M3

ATTAK Z

Here's my contribution,its an 07 313bhp version. Excellent car that in my book,is better than an M3.

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

Yes,I have driven quite a few M3s

And he says this about his job

"Apart from the day job,dedicated Safety Car driver for the Masters Series,also to MSV-R. Specializing in one to one instruction around Europe,Spa Nurburgring etc,or any circuit in the UK.

ARDS license holder[sponsored by MSVr] Instructing with RSR Nurburg /Spa."

And that makes his opinion more valid than anyone else's?

I personally think this whole 350z is better than m3,s2k, rx8 etc is petty and stupid. All cars have their merits and m3's are awesome cars with awesome ability. Many things it does better than the 350z some things worse. I hope to own all one day as I can see past my orange dials. My $0.02.

Here's my contribution,its an 07 313bhp version. Excellent car that in my book,is better than an M3.

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

"Apart from the day job,dedicated Safety Car driver for the Masters Series,also to MSV-R. Specializing in one to one instruction around Europe,Spa Nurburgring etc,or any circuit in the UK.

I personally think this whole 350z is better than m3,s2k, rx8 etc is petty and stupid. All cars have their merits and m3's are awesome cars with awesome ability. Many things it does better than the 350z some things worse. I hope to own all one day as I can see past my orange dials. My $0.02.

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

I don't have orange dials :shrug:

That's cos you have snazzy dials but you get what I mean though.

Just because we own a certain car mean that all other cars are inferior. If you was going out with Katy perry would you say kimmy k was ugly? Of course not you could appreciate them both. :p

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

Totally agree with you, it almost gets into the realms of "my team is better than your team" sometimes. :bang: Shut up SMD ;):lol:

Just because we own a certain car mean that all other cars are inferior. If you was going out with Katy perry would you say kimmy k was ugly? Of course not you could appreciate them both. :p

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

Yeah I know what you meant, I don't think Attak was saying the Zed is on a pedestal and it is always nice when someone rates the car you have highly isn't it? It is well documented that the Zed has a lot of good points and a few bad like 99.9% of cars and is really not to be compared to an M3 they are totally different cars :shrug:

For me it is how a Zed looks and how it makes me feel, an M3 is an incredible machine but so boring to look at and you see them (BMWs) everywhere :yawn:

I am sure a certain member who has driven every car known to man will be along very soon to enlighten us all :thumbs:

th_yyfCHkmB.jpg

Do you have a link to the post?

Its all down to personal opinion really. I was looking at E46 M3`s when I decided to buy my 313 roadster instead. At the time when I was looking, for the same money I could get a much newer car with half the mileage. Whilst BMW`s are common, M3`s arnt. I dont see many on the road at all. I probably see more Z4`s than I do M3`s. But compared to the 313 zed, I have still only seen a handful on the roads over the last 2 years!

They are totally different cars, the M3 is a 4 seater, its slightly quicker off the mark, has a fraction more power than the 313. The 313 is a 2 seater, more of a sports car than a coupe. They handle & drive completely different, so you cant really compare them.

I see where dblock is coming from. With regards to car comparisons lol. But what attak probably meant is in terms of track use this guys opinion is more valid than the vast majority of members on m3 and 350z forums put together. In that his career revolves around the track

So yea, his opinion on track cars is more valid than most, but even at that it's still an opinion

....So anyway pics of kimmy k please :lol: