looking for some help on choosing a colour

P15UL T

alright i have trying to keep this under wraps but i have came to a point where i need some advice.

i am putting the car into get a full respray next week but i am having second thoughts on the colour.

when i first got the Z i wanted to get it sprayed white but then changed my mind and thought that i am spending all this money then i wanted something different, so that took me on to Ford electric orange, but now that nissan have decided to do this colour i am stumped.

another colour i would really like is lime green and i know that most probably wont agree but it is the only colour that nissan havnt realesed that would stand out at the shows that i would be taking the car to.

the only thing stopping me is that i have the orange interior that i really like but the missus thinks it would clash with the green paint

:dry:

is there anyone that could photo shop a lime green car with the orange interior so i can see what it would be like ?? that would be a lot of help

any other help or comments are welcome just dont be to harsh with me :blush:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could have any colour, our body shop is fab, get a real deep purple by the house of colors its truely amazing! you could have lime green with a yellow or gold or even orange pearl of flake which would tie in your interior! House of color will even send you colour samples and pots of flake and pearl! they even design your own colour so its unique!

Where you taking it in to?... for future reference for myself :D

Can you post a picture of yours and I can photoshop for you (hopefully tomorrow). Struggling to find any decent photos on web with the orange interior and enough of the car showing too.

Did find this http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/88/18ow.jpg

The Accord Purple/Black is nice :thumbs:

How about Mercedes Ice blue?, Subaru do this too and it looks :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

http://www.compucars.co.uk/vehicle-details.asp?vehicle=230928

Send me a pic and I'll see what I can muster up.

Ross

I admire your balls mate but listen to the missus - lime green & alezan won't work. I've always found that women have a far better idea than blokes on colour matches/clashes - you only have to go out on a Saturday night to see that.

If you're dead set on the green, why not go for something else but get the mad green "flip" in it? Seen some TVR's that went from purple to this crazy green under different lights :thumbs:

Maybe this will help with rhe colour choice:

http://config.importtuner.com/

excellent find mate :thumbs:

the orange is nice and would go well but there is going to be more orange on the road this year so have decide on some form of green, the missus has got to the point of saying "do what you like"

i know it wont go with the interior so i am thinking of swapping with someone who has a black interior or getting i retrimmed.

lambo Verda Ithica Flourescent green is really nice and i think that be a close choice.

before i had a corsa which i put a lot of work into which comprised of a wide arch kits a camelon paint with 6 colours in it, so dont want to go the same route as that with flip paint,

i will post some pics to rmmackfc when i get the chance as i need to go and do some surveys tonight.

cheers guys for all the comments keep em coming :thumbs: