looking for some help on choosing a colour

P15UL T

don't do the nissan apple pearl colour (if it is the one i am thinking...) .... it is truly geriatric... it was on almeras, i have seen one or two around....

almera.jpg

:yuck:

i dont think that is it, well it looks nothing like that on the swatch

the code is: JTO apple green pearl 2c NISJTO

Sarnie, it is running into the thousands with the bodykit and all. i may add it up once it has been sprayed and finished....better not do it just now in case the missus sees it :headhurt:

So whats on the list?

Respray

Bodykit

What else? Wheels? Brakes? Suspension?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't do the nissan apple pearl colour (if it is the one i am thinking...) .... it is truly geriatric... it was on almeras, i have seen one or two around....

almera.jpg

:yuck:

i dont think that is it, well it looks nothing like that on the swatch

the code is: JTO apple green pearl 2c NISJTO

Sarnie, it is running into the thousands with the bodykit and all. i may add it up once it has been sprayed and finished....better not do it just now in case the missus sees it :headhurt:

So whats on the list?

Respray

Bodykit

What else? Wheels? Brakes? Suspension?

i already have put -30mm eibach springs, and the brembos are good enough me thinks, the wheels will be the next on my list once i have got all the painting out of the way probably in the next few months (you could always give me yours....)

changing my induction kit to the typhoon and the nismo exhaust should be here in the next few weeks.

should look and sound a bit different to what it does now :thumbs:

Zzzz: where did you get the picture of the green Z you put up ?

just so i can maybe trace the colour code.

I think I found the perfect colour !!!!

in the unlikeliest of places...

It is a Nissan colour... Mystic Green,

Chromaflair type paint. (Goes from green to purple)

Applied to Nissan Primera GT (P11) special editions...

IMG_4024.jpg

saw one last night on the road , in a sunny day, turning the a corner the paint change effect was awesome...

cheers Ross, its looking good B)

went to see the painter today and he showed me a couple more swatches - one is slightly darker than what you have done and the other is slightly lighter, so i have until the car is preped to decide, which should give me another week or so

i know what ever i choose it will be different ---just want it to be good different :headhurt:

i dont think i will get the wheels done as i want to sell them to fund a new set of 19"s or 20"s

the colour flip paint is just too dark unless the light is on it - which aint to often up this end of the country :dry:

cheers for all you help guys :thumbs:

yeah could be - it going in on monday 26th and he said it should take 2 weeks possibly 3 depending on his work load as he get a lot of new cars in from dealers to fit bodykits etc. i told him not to rush it as i want a perfect finish.

im soooo excited :p