looking for some help on choosing a colour

P15UL T

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it defo looks better than i thought it would, definetly be able to live with it till i save up for a re trim, on the wheels i was thinking of getting them customed as i will also need to save up for a new set, but then will not be able to sell them on and put the money towards da new ones

cheers for you hard work :thumbs:

ps..what do you need to be able to do this photo ?

no probs, if you can get a photo of the wheels you want and a description of what parts of the wheel are to be what colour then I can photoshop it no worries. Liked the ones on the lambo (although painting the dishes green, they would chip in days IMO)

Maybe need a bigger high quality picture of the whole car side on or whatever angle you prefer.

lol, i meant what application do you use to do these photos ?

i currently dont have a new wheel in mind as it is too hard to find something different in the right offset, so i will wait till nearer the time before choosing a new wheel

i could paint my current wheels black but paint the small squares on them green ???

1000847jk6.th.jpg

0000104qf8.th.jpg

hehe, oops got wrong end of the stick there.

I use Adobe Photoshop version 8.0 CS, retails at about £500. I've used other packages over the years, but i still prefer Photoshop :thumbs:

I'll try and do your wheels, that'd look pretty smart I think....soon find out :teeth:

yup the green defo looks better in the first pics you done

is it maybe cause i resized the pics that you cant get the colour right ??

here is the full size picture

1000848qe3.th.jpg

just tell me when i push my luck

:blush: [/u]

ps: that is a real nice sig picture you have !

What about camouflage, Police dayglo or the forum logo emblazoned on either side?

Ignore me, the girlfriend is visiting her Mum, I'm pished and the cats are gangsta trippin' on catnip!

Good luck P15UL T and

:welcome: Relevance

Nick

Police? ... i hear you say... :dry:

Wall_Nismo20350Z20police_800x600.jpg

i know, it is so hard to tell from a picture, and then you need to find a paint that is simalir and dosnt cost a small fortune. i have a swatch card of a nissan colour that is apple pearl but cant find a single picture of it on any car ??

:angry:

i want to cry it is such a big decision that i dont want to mess up :headhurt:

i know, it is so hard to tell from a picture, and then you need to find a paint that is simalir and dosnt cost a small fortune. i have a swatch card of a nissan colour that is apple pearl but cant find a single picture of it on any car ??

:angry:

i want to cry it is such a big decision that i dont want to mess up :headhurt:

How much you expectin it to cost? :headhurt:

don't do the nissan apple pearl colour (if it is the one i am thinking...) .... it is truly geriatric... it was on almeras, i have seen one or two around....

almera.jpg

:yuck:

i dont think that is it, well it looks nothing like that on the swatch

the code is: JTO apple green pearl 2c NISJTO

Sarnie, it is running into the thousands with the bodykit and all. i may add it up once it has been sprayed and finished....better not do it just now in case the missus sees it :headhurt: