Hello!

Hi guys, new to the forum and thought I would say hello.

Always fancied a 350Z but having a company car and doing huge 60k per year made it impractical. Changing jobs and now in potentially in the market for one and this forum was recommended by pistonheads which a load of you are probably members of i'd guess.

Have done some great reading on here already.

Welcome, some nice cars on here for sale, so have a look around!

I already have! Makes sense to buy from here as its quite easy to see they are generally very well cared for! Got a stack of redundancy cash sitting so can afford to be picky :D

Ideally after something with some nice aftermarket ICE as I loved the B&O system in my A5 that I just had to hand back.

Sy

I already have! Makes sense to buy from here as its quite easy to see they are generally very well cared for! Got a stack of redundancy cash sitting so can afford to be picky :D

Ideally after something with some nice aftermarket ICE as I loved the B&O system in my A5 that I just had to hand back.

Sy

Those Bose system in the GT's are pretty impressive; I'd recommend listening to 1 first before looking for a Zed with an upgraded system. Perhaps a generous member on here lives close by and will let you hear his :)

Sy

Those Bose system in the GT's are pretty impressive; I'd recommend listening to 1 first before looking for a Zed with an upgraded system. Perhaps a generous member on here lives close by and will let you hear his :)

That would be good, Bose system in my 5 series wasnt a patch on the Audi's B&O hence my worries.

Sy

Where abbots are you?

That would be good, Bose system in my 5 series wasnt a patch on the Audi's B&O hence my worries.