Intro

Hey,

My name is Brian and I have joined to find out more info on the 370Z that I could not find out even with the awesomeness of google.

I have decided my next car will be a 370Z around a late 2009/early 2010 plate so I have started doing my research before I buy hence why I am here.

Im 30 years old, currently driving a Champ. White Civic. I live in Newcastle in the North East of England. I work for Apple and love my music, poker, movies and WoW (Doh! I hear people say)

Anyway that's a tiny snippet about me. Hopefully the forum can be of some good use ;-)

Cheers

Bri :)

Welcome to the club, good choice for a 370z you will love it :thumbs: good luck on the hunt.

Wow hey, i gave that drug up years ago. Was an awesome game though, some epic moments. Now guild wars 2 is just around the corner to get me addicted to mmorgs again :scare:

• 1 month later...

My luck doesnt improve.

Managed to sell my car today but the black GT I found sold two days ago... Bah!!!

I missed the white GT by 1 week.

And these were mint examples with 10k on clock late 2009 early 2010 plates, they were perfect, both £18k

But ive sold my car now so all i need to do is find the right one within my budget.

So keep your eyes out ppl ;-)

Looking for a GT with fewer than 20k on clock, GT without Nav.

Prefer Black/White

Consider Dark Grey or Blue

:console:

My luck doesnt improve.

Managed to sell my car today but the black GT I found sold two days ago... Bah!!!

I missed the white GT by 1 week.

And these were mint examples with 10k on clock late 2009 early 2010 plates, they were perfect, both £18k

But ive sold my car now so all i need to do is find the right one within my budget.

So keep your eyes out ppl ;-)

Looking for a GT with fewer than 20k on clock, GT without Nav.

Prefer Black/White

Consider Dark Grey or Blue

:console:

Hope you're not relying on Apple Maps to conduct your search :shrug: Sorry :surrender: