For those at the dreg end **autotrader**

Ricey

Looks alright on the face of the advert.......reasonably low miles. Boggo import but leather interior. Says nada about service history and no tax (only a couple of hundred on this year though).

Sub 4k

Could be a shitbox.........could be a bargain but eitherway given some of the 'enquires' we get from noobs on here it may be a very cheap way into Zed ownership.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

I don't know what we've got here but I don't think you can put a 56 plate on a 2003 car :shrug:

Pete

That's autotrader mate. If a car is imported the website must be hooked up to vosa and it pings the months and year that it was imported in and pre populates the plate it should be on.

That's why you see 2002 cars with 2009 in the title.

Actually...........UK front bumper.........stinking of CAT-D methinks.

Whats the difference between a uk front bumper and a JDM one? If its just the number plate black thing alot of people switch them. The uk plate holder because it is wider will cover the holes from a JDM holder. My car has the same and I know the last 2 owners. The last owner got it done on my car.

Also the steering wheel leather is a different leather to the seats, again looks exactly like my car.

I dont see how this is the dreg end personally. It will have big miles on it but the americans and some on here prove they dont mind it the vq is pretty resilient. Also will this car give you less pleasure than an 8k car?

As far as running costs go this car isnt really expensive. I could name 10 others cars that would be more expensive to run. I personally think this could be a good buy for someone who wants the enjoyment of the car on the cheap, or someone who will use it everyday and doesn't want too much depreciation or someone who wants something nice for Sundays but cant afford something alot more.

Looks fine to me. No tax so SORNd, meaning probably the guy got something cheaper/shed-like to run and this car has been sitting around doing nothing. Now he wants rid. Good miles, upgrade interior - subject to usual checks could be a possible bargain for someone!

Personally I think on the face of it that looks like a bargain. When you think my 2007 roadster was dropping in value to the tune of 4 grand a year and costing me an arm and a leg on running costs with high insurance / 460quid tax etc... Then this car here, which you may well be able to get for less than the asking price seems to be a good buy. It looks reasonably clean in the pix to me.

wouldn't touch it with a crowbar... looks brutal :blackeye:

How do you work that out based on that Advert? Apart from a near ridiculous price and assuming no CAT-D (in fact even assuming a well repaired CAT-D) whats the issue?

4 grand plus a couple of hundred to tax it?

How do you work that out based on that Advert? Apart from a near ridiculous price and assuming no CAT-D (in fact even assuming a well repaired CAT-D) whats the issue?

The car is underpriced for a reason, I wouldn't want to drive a heavy V6 around waiting to find out why it was so cheap...

The car is underpriced for a reason, I wouldn't want to drive a heavy V6 around waiting to find out why it was so cheap...

Could be anything though couldn't it?

No tax may = financial difficulty which may = mortgage arrears which may = immediate lump sum payment required to bail out mortgage.

Or may = scrotter who couldn't afford to run the car in the first place wants cash out asap

Or may = shedder of a zed that will blow up in 12 miles.

Nothing from those piccies should put anyone off nosing at it if they're in the market for a car.

Could be anything though couldn't it?

No tax may = financial difficulty which may = mortgage arrears which may = immediate lump sum payment required to bail out mortgage.

Or may = scrotter who couldn't afford to run the car in the first place wants cash out asap

Or may = shedder of a zed that will blow up in 12 miles.

Nothing from those piccies should put anyone off nosing at it if they're in the market for a car.

O no for sure - 110% take a look around it and you may have found a bargain! Just something I personally wouldn't look into, but if you're looking for an entry Z - worth taking a nosey around at least!

O no for sure - 110% take a look around it and you may have found a bargain! Just something I personally wouldn't look into, but if you're looking for an entry Z - worth taking a nosey around at least!

When you've got 313 money you don't need too ;):lol: